The Reports view provides users a way to generate reports of their test runs, including key metrics or even full details of each test runs.
For example, user can select the project, test run, report type and report format, and the report will be automatically generated for user. It is also possible to download the report in different formats (PDF, HTML, CSV).
The following steps will help users to create reports regarding their needs:
1. Specify the report type. After selecting the reports tool, the first step is to specify the report type. Users can choose different report types from the dropdown list placed in the upper left part of the module. The report type list is divided into two parts: "Projects" (reports for projects) and "Test runs" (reports for test runs). After you select an option in this list the values in the other two drop-downs menu will be updated accordingly.
2. Choose the data source. When user have specified the type of report, user can choose from which of the projects/test runs user wants to generate the report.
3. Specify report format. In the last drop-down menu you can choose your preferred format (PDF, HTML or CSV).
4. Preview window. When user starts the reports module the preview window is hidden. Users can activate the preview window by clicking the text "Change selected values or click this text to refresh preview" or by changing values in the drop-down lists. Thanks to the preview window users can review reports before downloading them. The preview window refreshes after every change is made.
5. Downloading reports. Last, when users are happy with their reports, they can download the selected report by clicking the "Download report" button.